begin_of_the_skype_highlightingd_of_the_skype_highlighThe most comprehensive study to date looked at a much smaller number of persons (9) for the presence of 210 different chemicals.
Remarkable, in total, all subjects carried the following chemicals:
76 chemicals linked to cancer in humans or animals, 94 chemicals that are toxic to the brain/nervous system, 86 chemicals that interfere with the hormone system, 79 chemicals associated with birth defects, 77 chemicals toxic to the reproductive system, 77 chemicals toxic to the immune system
The burden of chemicals that we all appear to be carrying:
Dioxins (from waste incineration, paper bleaching)
Volatile compounds (styrene, xylene, dichlorobenzene, ethyl phenol, formaldehyde from plastics, dry cleaning, food containers)
Chlorinated compounds (DDE/T, PCB;s, Chlordane from pesticides, fish, water supply)
Pesticides (organophosphates from non-organic foods, household pest killers)
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (burning fuel, grilled/blackened meats)
How do these chemicals affect our health?
- Immune system
- Decreased in function
- Manifests in allergies, asthma, eczema, chronic infections, autoimmunity, cancers
- Nervous system
- Toxic encephalopathy – aka “brain fog” and forgetfulness
- Neuropathies, axonopathies, myelinopathies – M.S. symptoms
- Coordination changes, numbness, tingling, pain
- Endocrine system
- Metabolism of hormones affected, menstrual disorders, fibroids, breast cancer
- Sleep disturbance, low energy or mood, changes in weight, appetite
- Changes in bowels, sexual interest, hair growth, texture
Detoxification pathways are affected
Detoxification is needed for most all patients that come in my office.
For more a personal evaluation, call 480-607-0299 for a free 15 minute consult, I’d love to talk to you!